Wednesday 8 February 2012

My Regrets

I have two regrets when it comes to my diet experience.

1) I should have taken REALLY good before photos: The underwear shot from the front, back and side photo.
2) I should have taken my measurements beforehand.

I guess since I didn't take the diet seriuosly in the beginning and didn't actually feel like I would keep up the diet, lose weight and become fah-bulous that I didn't do anything to really track the beginning of my journey and I really regret that.

So before you start any diet you should have it in your head that this is for real. This is it, you are ready and committed. You should take your measurements and a good set of before pictures and you should post it somewhere for yourself with your gal weight written down beside it and strive for that, because you never want to look like that before picture again.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Excellent blog you have here but I was curious if you knew of
    any message boards that cover thee same toplics discussed
    here? I'd really loe to be a part of online community where I
    can get opinions from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest.
    If you have any recommendations, please lett me know.
    Bless you!

    Look into my webpage - clash of clans hack tool

    ReplyDelete